- Cancellations may be made initially by telephone but must be confirmed in writing.
- No refund will be given where an Awarding Body registration charge has been made.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received more than 10 working days before the commencement of a course.
- Notification less than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price.
- Cancellations made less than five working days prior to the commencement of a course will result in a cancellation fee of the full course price being charged unless the place can be allocated to another person.
- Substitute delegates may be accepted with prior notice on non-certificated courses. On certificated courses, substitution is subject to Awarding Body registration criteria.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course should the number of bookings fall below the minimum number of delegates required per event.
Change of Terms
As a last resort, we reserve the right, for reason of illness of the tutor or other causes beyond our control, to cancel the course, whereupon the customer will be offered another mutually convenient date or a refund. However, we will not be liable for any loss or expense to the client arising out of such cancellation.